SX21

Topic

Yaz and trouble getting wet

Brenda147

I just went on Yaz about 6 months and I’ve definitely noticed that no matter how turned on I am, I’m totally dry which leads to very painful sex.

I know it’s the Yaz because, before going on it, I never had any trouble getting wet. In the past, I used to sometimes feel too wet.. if that’s possible! My boyfriend and I had sex a few days ago and I even tore slightly. Aaaand, my libido seems to have taken a nosedive too. Blah. It’s the only birth control pill that doesn’t give me nausea, increased appetite and weight gain etc, but I’m thinking I might have to go off of it. Has anyone else had this problem with Yaz?

2 Comments

susu

Haven’t you read all the stuff about birth control pills and what they do to your sex life? Doesn’t matter which pill you’re on. And even after you’re off the pill you can still have problems. The gynos don’t tell you about this but I think they don’t understand this stuff.

Beatlegirl

The pill wrecked my sex drive for good and created a painful sexual condition, and I’m only 25. Please look up Dr. Irwin Goldstein of San Diego Sexual Medicine. He is amazing. I’m administering testosterone injections once a week. This helps with libido, lubrication, and decreasing pain. You must see him; most mainstream doctors will not prescribe testosterone for female patients. Please stop taking the pill. I’ve had this for over 8 years because of the pill, and I’m just now starting to get some relief. Good luck. Feel free to ask for more info.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.