SX21

Topic

Update on testosterone pellet – it’s working!

seethrujulie

Here’s an update from my previous post in early January. About a week after seeing Dr. G and getting my first testosterone pellet, I started having a strong reaction to the increase in my thyroid medication. After a few weeks of adjusting back to my old dose, I finally feel good again. I guess this is just the dose I’m meant to be at, which is fine by me. However, it was hard for me to tell if the testosterone pellet was working because I felt so awful from my thyroid for two plus weeks.

I’m happy to say now that’s all over with that the pellet really is working. Even while I wasn’t feeling well, I was still waking up in the morning with an increase in libido. It didn’t last all day but it was such a pleasant surprise. I still can’t say that I have this overwhelming desire to intiate sex, but once I put my mind to it and anticipate it throughout the day, when things get started it’s wonderful. Back to pre-baby days. My orgasms are back, much stronger and the whole experience just feels better. Not sure how else to describe it but it makes me want to have sex more frequently. Before the pellet and I would initiate and hope these feelings of interest would soon follow suit, they usually didn’t.

I also notice physical changes to my vagina that I wasn’t expecting. I had previously attributed these physical changes as normal after childbirth but now that my blood is flowing my lady parts look young again. That sounds so incredibly strange to say but before everything just seemed like loose skin and now it looks like me again. So all that blood flowing down there is clearly a good thing.

And for the first time in YEARS I had a normal period this month. I’ve been known to have 10+ day cycles, with half of that being annoying spotting at the beginning. This month it was a good 5-6 days and that was it. Still had the not so fun PMS stuff like breast tenderness and cramps but so happy to not have to deal with bleeding/spotting for 1/3 of this month.

Will post another update as things continue to progress. So far, very happy with my decision!

0 Comments

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.