SX21

Topic

Told I need an implant, but scared. Any advice?

Metzy

I have tried everything that the doctor has recommended. I’ve even done injections to the penis, but nothing has helped. He has told me the only thing left is an implant. I am not sure about having one. Does anyone out there have one and doesn’t mind answering a few questions to help me to make my decision?

3 Comments

Js

I would highly recommend the 3 Piece Coloplast implant. It was previously known as the Mentor. I’ve had mine for 3 years and it completely changed my life for the better.

As a male you become a Man again. You become confident and women enjoy it very much. It did not change my daily activities. Activating and Deactivating the implant is quite easy. It takes between 6 – 8 weeks to completely recover from the surgery. Although, everybody heals at different rates of speed.

I have a long history of ED and had seen multiple doctors across North America. I finally came into contact with Dr. Irwin Goldstein. He is one of the most knowledgeable, communicative, and caring doctors I have ever come across. You will DEFINITELY be in good care with Dr. Goldstein.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Bretsweat

I would be happy to answer any questions no matter how personal to help you make a decision. Having had a prosthesis for the last 13 years and under gone the surgery 4 times, I feel I could answer any questions.

Just for the record I just went thru my 4th with Doc G. Turning out Great

hobbes

why did you have to have four surgeries? i just had my “first” implant and it seems to have been successful. i have to say that i am feeling quite – excited with this semi-erect penis. it’s been two weeks and i feel like i could go to the next level…but i am seeing the doctor next week and i know i should wait.

any suggestion?

Jht2003

(Awaiting moderation)

jb71

(Awaiting moderation)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.