SX21

Topic

Things are looking up in many ways

restoredenergy

I am 59 years old and things are looking up in many ways. About a year and a half ago I met Dr. Goldstein. At that time I was suffering from many symptoms resulting from hormonal changes due to menopause. As a result of the therapies that Dr. Goldstein recommended, I have a decidedly better life with restored energy and libido. My experience with the medical establishment was frustrating and dissatisfactory. I was offered only the standard one size fits all hormone replacement made from horse urine. I knew that there were therapies that were healthier and custom made for the individual. My husband found Dr. Goldstein first. Dr. Goldstein was able to help restore normal sexual function, lost as a result of cancer surgery. During his examination he told Dr. Goldstein what was going on with me. Dr. Goldstein suggested that I give him a call. We talked for 15 minutes about my symptoms he explained to me how he used the most current research on hormone replacement to meet each individual woman’s needs. He had me get 10 different blood tests, studied them and then had me come in for a visit. He did a very respectful and comprehensive exam and explained exactly what I was to take, how to apply each hormone and what each one would do for me. Once I started on the therapies I noticed that I had more energy, was sleeping better at night, I had no pain associated with intercourse and no more headaches associated with orgasms. I felt happier. Now I speak with Dr. Goldstein on the phone after having periodic blood tests. He reviews these tests and revises dosages based on the results. Both my husband and I are extremely grateful for the amazing results of Dr. Goldstein’s treatment.

0 Comments

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.