SX21

Topic

Testosterone

susu

I’ve been using testosterone gel for an age now which has really helped my desire and my arousal (and orgasms too) but I am so tired of putting the gel on every day. Do I have to use this for the rest of my life or will my body correct itself? Anyone found an easy solution to the daily gel? Is there an easier way?

6 Comments

warners

Only problem with that is that it is implanted and requires a special office visit and could get an infection. So it does have its downside. Plus I do not think it is approved for women by the FDA in the US. Not sure about Great Britain.

kimwhit

Susu
I used the gel too but wasnt terribly diligent and admittedly it got old – I am now on my third testosterone pellet implanted in my butt check – minimal pain, muss and fuss and it works brilliantly – happy to tell you more if you like…good luck!!!
Kim

swwts

You can have a testosterone pellet inserted instead of applying the gel everyday. Dr. Irwin Goldstein at San Diego Sexual Medicine introduced me to this and it has changed my life! I live on the east coast and fly out there every six months for a new dose. It is worth the time and expense, to not have to apply the gel every day. I had a rash for years, as a result of the gel and now have no external signs at all.

stacienh

Hello I just had Testopel anonymously (Testosterone pellet) placed on Tue. Oct. 5th. I am hopeful this will bring me back to life. I was also prescribed the cream to do daily I was wondering if that would get old after a while. Maybe I will be able to eliminate it later. The procedure to place the pellet was not that bad. It was put into my left hip area and was a little tender to touch for a few days and now is very slightly tender on the 5th day out. Dr. Goldstein is a great guy very personable and fun. Awesome office. Fee for service office and I think it’s worth it too even in these finical time we went for it.

Beatlegirl

Hi, I started with the gel, then the pellet, and now I’m self administering injections into my thigh. This is easy and affordable. You do it once a week, it lasts for 10 months, and it’s not painful. Although the pellet lasts 4-6 mos., it’s very expensive, and you have to make a special trip. You must see, or at least make a phone call, DR. Irwin Goldstein of San Diego Sexual Medicine. He will get to the bottom of your issue. He is an INCREDIBLE man, and he has a warm and wonderful staff. I’ve been seeing him for over a year, and his practice is giving me my (and my husband’s)life back. I’ve talked to dozens of women he’s cured. Good luck!

FunnyHoney

Can anyone tell me how long it took on testosterone gel or oil before they started noticing an improvement? My doctor said the average time was 4-6 weeks, but I’ve been on my testosterone oil for 5 weeks and haven’t noticed a single thing. It’s starting to get discouraging and putting my relationship on the line.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.