SX21

Topic

Testosterone pellets

seethrujulie

After having a hysterectomy 2 years ago, I have had some ups and downs with my energy level, weight, and sexual appetite. My gynocologist recommended I have testosterone injections every 3 to 4 weeks. I did feel some relief from the injections but I had a high feeling the first day or two after having the injection but it only lasted a short period of time. After seeing Dr. Goldstein and having my hormone levels checked, we discussed inplanting a testosterone pellet that would be effective for up to 4 or 4 1/2 months. I had the first pellet injected mid year 2010. Instead of having highs and lows, I now feel a steady sense of well being. Since the injection, I have noticed an increase in energy both physically and mentally. I work out almost daily and have noticed an increased ability to gain muscle definition and tone. My good mental attitude and energy level has definitely helped my overall disposition. Additionally, I am enjoying sex more, feeling more desire and desirable. My ability to reach organism has increased in both intensity and quantity.

0 Comments

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.