SX21

Topic

Sexual intercourse is a vital part of manhood

worksperfectly

When I went to Dr Goldstein I had used the injector method for a number of years. Those doctors had not informed me of other potential remedies. It was a difficult thing, being a man who had considered sexual intercourse to be a vital part of manhood.

After consulting, talking to a number of Dr Goldstein’s patients, i decided to have a penile implant of the latest model – Coloplast Titan with the One Touch Release pump. I was worried about infection and the quality of the doctor so i did some research with folks I knew in the medical community and they all spoke very highly of Dr. Goldstein. i figured this was my best bet.

I haven’t regretted it a bit. Despite the initial discomforts of the catheter tube, the icing down the penile and scrotal swelling, and the 4 week recovery, after a month or so I didn’t notice anything it all. By two months I was totally normal. The presence of the device doesn’t bother me a bit.

It works perfectly, I have great normal sensations, and there is no rush to the sexual experience. I would highly recommend it if you are at that stage. If you want to talk to me i give dr goldstein permission for you to call. Please keep it private. Although sometimes I don’t know if that privacy matters. When you can perform you know you are not having the silent problem that a lot of men have.

0 Comments

willy305

(Awaiting moderation)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.