SX21

Topic

Pain-free sex at last

SanDiegoGal

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Dr. Goldstein for his help in resolving my pain issues during intercourse. After a blood test showed that my hormones needed adjustment and I have been on hormone therapy, I can finally AGAIN enjoy having sex with my husband. After several years of menopause, I could not have sex without cringing in pain and therefore could not stand the thought of intercourse. Needless to say, what once was a normal sex life for me and my husband, became a very rare occurence.

I had talked to my gynecologist over several visits and years about the worsening of the pain. They recommended more lubricants, gave me some cream, but never mentioned hormones and/or testosterone as a treatment. A friend recommended Dr. G so I went to his “Sex in the City” seminar which impressed me and I felt very hopeful. I immediately made an appointment and within a couple months of treatment began to feel less pain. It took about 6 months to feel significant relief. But now after a year, I am totally pain-free and can truly enjoy sex again. What a relief it has been to solve this issue.

Anyone that is experiencing such extreme vaginal dryness and pain following menopause should not hesitate to visit the San Diego Sexual Medical Clinic. I was treated with respect and felt my problems were listened to and treated extremely well. The whole process is painless and informative. I only wish I had gone to see Dr. G. earlier. But, better late than never. I am only 52 and that is entirely too young to give up on a satisfying sex life and settle for less intimacy with my husband.

Thanks again Dr. G.!

0 Comments

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.