SX21

Topic

My wife has no sex drive

mywife

My wife and I have been together for a over 7 years, and she has experienced a low sex drive for the past couple years that we have been together. In the beginning of our relationship, we had sex all the time, but, over time her sex drive hasdiminished while my stayed the same. She had difficulty reaching orgasm, and later said she did not want to have sex or even let me touch her.

I love my wife very much, and want to spend the rest of my life with her. I think we are great together, but this issue drives me nuts. I am very satisfied with all other aspects of our relationship, and we have great communication, but this subject is difficult to talk about. I am losing patience, and I feel building resentment towards her sometimes. Am I being selfish? When I try to speak with her, she gets very defensive, and just makes it more difficult to talk about. She says it has nothing to do with me, and she does not want to have sex with anyone. Feels it is more of a chore, rather than something to be enjoyed. She says that she will have sex with me, but that more like pity sex, and is not really enjoyed by any of us. Is there a way to help recover my wife’s sex drive?

0 Comments

alisa5

(Awaiting moderation)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.