SX21

Topic

Low sexual interest and Lyme’s disease

lymesdisease

I came to Dr. G a couple of years ago, from the midwest part of the country, for my low libido. I literary felt like I was unfeminine. I went out to see him with my husband and ran the tests which showed I had zero testosterone, low vitamin D and low Dhea. I do have other health issues, ie. Lymes Disease so that plays apart in fatigue and having daily pain. So we have to work together on things that do not interfere with my Lymes issues and with my new hormone treatments. I had been on Testosterone cream that I put on my thighs, esterace cream, and vagifem 25 mg, vitamin D , and DHEA for months and my tesosterone levels were moving up a little, but not fast enough for me and the doctor. So we flew back to CA to try the testosterone pellets that Dr. Goldstein inserts in the love handle of your back hip area (that’s the text book term, haha). Now that worked perfect. I felt like a teenager again. Within days I had a sex drive back. Drive, sensation and my sex life really improved greatly. A testosterone pellet is supposed to last for 4 to 6 months. However mine dissolved and dissipated within about two months and a week. Might just be my other medications or health issues. So I am going to travel back to California do the pellet again maybe two at a time this time. I am very confident we will be successful in correcting my libido for good.

1 Comment

Beatlegirl

Since you’re not from California, maybe you could ask Dr. Goldstein for testosterone injections that you can administer yourself. You can do it once a week from home, and it’s inexpensive. I’m starting this treatment plan tomorrow. Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.