SX21

Topic

Just had surgery; My story and notes

Pfract

Thank you for sharing your story. I am new in this forum, although i read almost every thread regarding revascularization. I had a small penile fracture in August 2014, and ended up having conservative treatment due to a bad diagnostic at the local hospital; (no urologist on duty) And i am having some troubles with my erections, similar to some stories here.

Reading this gives me hope that one day i can become “cured” or close to, again….

Some folks around here say (if i read correctly) that it’s normal for the penis to not be able to get full erect and look small after the surgery, although it gets back to normal??

1 Comment

sjuliano

Hello Sir and I’m so sorry I have not made a posting in a long time. Your story from what I can understand is difficult as your injury was from a an operation that went wrong. If you ever need to contact me about any questions I’m willing to talk anytime and my number is 714-299-6559 or my email is juliano_sam@yahoo.com. Most of the shrinking following surgery goes away but shortly after the operation the penis is very sore and recovering from the trauma it has undergone. The shrinking from what I have heard goes away for most who have had the surgery. If possible please consider listening to your options and try to stay as positive as you can. It is extremely difficult situation you have been put into but there are paths for you to become better. God Bless and hope you are doing better. Best wishes

mordred0

(Awaiting moderation)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.