SX21

Topic

I used to think something was wrong with me, but I actually have desire!

sweetpea11

I am a fairly cute girl, now 32 and for years I struggled with sexual desire. I was a bit insecure about my body (despite many men telling me otherwise) and know that had something to with it. There was definitely a psychological aspect to all this yet I just assumed I had low sex drive. I also realized I would end up in relationships with men that I did not have a strong sexual attraction to-in other words settle. I know sexual disorders aren’t that simple or anything…but for me I was rarely in the mood. I didn’t want to touch my boyfriends’ bodies and sex was often boring and I couldn’t get in the mood or desire unless I had a drink. That is until I met someone I was truly sexually compatible with. I couldn’t believe it. I never knew I had a sex drive becauses I always settled for men I wasn’t sexually attracted to. I was insecure and didn’t realize how important the idea of having a profound desire to touch another person physically was. I now know that a lot of this was simply not dating men I was attracted to compounded with the fact that I was insecure about my body and getting in the mood was difficult. I am much more free sexually and have learned to enjoy my body and love touching another mans when I am attracted. I am now dating a guy and I am having that low desire again, but know I am just not sexually attracted.

Now I don’t think all sexual problems have to do with this, many are real hormonal imbalances, but it is possible that just one other woman may relate to this story.

0 Comments

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.