SX21

Topic

I used to be in touch with my sexual, sensual self

Tacomagirl

Today I took the first step towards my sexual health recovery. I had the initial consult with Dr Goldstein and am now scheduled for my appointment after the 1st of the year. When Dr Goldstein asked me to explain what my concerns were I spewed out the words I’ve tried to come up with to best explain my dilemma. I am a 55 year old woman. I used to be very much in touch with my sexual, sensual self and had a very satisfactory sex life and drive but in the last 3 to 4 years I have lost touch with that woman. I am totally out of touch with my sexual, sensual self. My pilot light is out and I want it turned back on! I have no libido, nada, none. I feel completely asexual. I am not on any medications, at a healthy weight, exercise regularly, have a healthy diet and in a monogamous relationship. He’s a good man but not happy with my lack of libido and it has been the only serious source of contention in our relationship. As much as I have tried to explain what I am feeling (or the lack thereof)it is difficult for him to not take it personally. We both are hopeful that Dr Goldstein will be able to help us. As we move forward in this journey I will continue to post our progress. Wish us luck!

0 Comments

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.