SX21

Topic

Anyone still on?

Pikka

Hey folks,

I have my surgery scheduled in just under 2 months. I am a bit anxious to say the least. If anyone is out their who has undergone this surgery I would be thrilled to contact you via email or phone to discuss the procedure. I have read all about it but never had a chance to really speak with someone who has gotten it done. I have a few quesitons that i feel only someone who has gone through this can answer.

thanks alot!

2 Comments

wg303

hey. i’m getting the surgery pretty soon as well. december 11th to be exact. You should ask Dr. G for his list of referrals. I emailed people on the list he sent me, and they have been very responsive, and encouraging. This shit is crazy….

Good luck. I hope it works out well for you. and me.

sjuliano

Hello gentlemen I was wondering how both of your operations or consultations have gone. If you need anybody to speak with please call at 714-299-6559 or email at juliano_sam@yahoo.com. Hope all is going well and things are improving for you. .Feel free to reach out anytime and ask anything you want to or have a conversation .God Bless you all and be safe. Best wishes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.