SX21

Topic

Anorgasmia and penile damage

Nitrox

Hello doctor,i am in a need of help since this problem started affecting my whole life

I am 24year old circumcised male

7 months ago i was using penile pump for means of increasing girth of penis somewhat..I used it before that and never had problems…

this time i combined it with some manual exercises and (although i am not sure when) during period of 2 weeks my glans penis started showing a dark patch on left side… Since my sensation was always lesser after circumcision,i never payed much attention to direct feeling but i was always having normal orgasms and ejaculation..During next few weeks after as soon as i get close to orgasm there is different feeling of build up,and when ejaculation occurs there is no pleasurable orgasmic feeling in glans penis..just after-hypersensitivity..

i got scared so i started connecting that problem with dark patch,continued sexual activity added vitamin e and so forth…

over time i noticed i can orgasm(although differently ,when i ejaculate in my fiancee or manually, but i cant do it with pulling it out and my own hand)basically if i interrupt any second its gone..sensitivity to oral sex and sex in general got reduced to almost none…only sensitive part was around meatus of glans..which was red and shiny…

i went to check other things..and was diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism..my ejaculate became lower and lower volume..

i decided on my own to try testosterone and things started to improve…however i had 1 more pumping session and was much more gentle than before..but this made things even worse..i noticed dark purple patch that is visible under skin on left side now…i noticed slight barrier around whole glans ,like a keratinized layer,and cracks on glans texture….i virtually have no feeling in my glans..on some parts i can feel cold or warm feeling but no ”sexual”sensation…I have no problems with erection whatsoever except that my glans doesn’t always get 100% rigid…

my question is : could this be nerve damage?and if it is can it be cured by time? i saw Doctor Goldsteins post about it, that it needs time but did i spend too much time (7 months ) by not abstaining from sex and leaving the organ to rest? can the damage be reversed even now if i discontinue stress on the organ?

I feel my life is ruined and i am wanting to see if there is any hope for me left..

regards

0 Comments

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.