SX21

Topic

80 yo woman and his penile implant

makesmesmile

I am an 80 yo woman recently newly married to a wonderful man, “my lover”, who had erectile dysfunction but now had recently undergone penile implant surgery by Dr. G. Even though we had always focussed on my lover’s sexual problems, Dr. G. insisted I get examined. Dr. G. was concerned that I was not ready for this new kind of sexual activity. My examination showed that my vagina was “old”. My blood tests were all quite low. Dr. G. gave me pdf files to read. My other MDs had concerns, some absolutely told me not to start hormones at my age. But these doctors did not provide me the scientific reading material. I discussed this at length with “my lover”. We, together with Dr. G. discussed the safety issues of the various local and systemic hormones treatments. We discussed the various benefits of hormone treatments – even at my age – with the plan of keeping things in a reasonable range, using the biological identical hormones and getting blood tests regularly.

I am now taking several of these hormones – biologically identical estradiol, progesterone and testosterone. I am also taking small amounts of thyroid replacement as this was also low. Depending on the consistency of proper application of my hormones, i.e. recently I let the hormones dwindle down for a couple of months or more, I have generally felt more energenic (especially with the under the skin inserted testosterone pellet) and more sexually aroused when my lover and I have engaged in any form of sex. I do not fantasize very much with sex and never have, but I am much more easily turned on and the scale of response is on a higher magnitude compared to what it had been before I started the hormones. Since the use of the sexual hormone medicines, I have seen pictures of my insides (Dr. G does this on a TV monitor in his office), and it has become a plump pink. This all makes me smile. I feel more responsive and alive.

0 Comments

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.